BeeTV is an Android app to watch Movies. But it works smoothly on FireStick, Nvidia Shield, and even Windows (with an Android emulator). You need to get Bee TV APK to install the app on various devices. This app does not host any content. It fetches everything from multiple online sources or providers. It is basically a content aggregator.
BeeTV app gets you many working links. However, it also supports Real Debrid login so that you may enjoy premium quality links. You can also sign in with Trakt. Let’s see the more feature the app has to offer.
Bee TV for Android Features:
- Bee TV offers a massive library of content, including your favorite movies and TV series.
- The new episodes and films are added within hours of release.
- Bee TV has a user-friendly interface allowing ease of use.
- The app is hundred percent free. It does not require any subscription.
- Registration is not required. You can start watching immediately after installing the app.
- Supports Real Debrid and Trakt.
BeeTV Download & Install on Your Device:
Bee TV is not available on Google Play Store or Amazon store to install directly on your device. You need bee tv apk to sideload the app. Here is how you can sideload Bee tv on Android, Firestick, Nvidia Shield & Windows PC
Download & Install Bee TV APK on Android
BeeTV is primarily an Android application. The steps below will work on Android smartphones and Android tablets. Here is how it goes:
1. Open Google Chrome or Firefox on your smartphone
2. Go to beetv.onl/download or you can use the button below to access the page directly
3. There you can download Bee TV apk latest version. The latest version is v3.3.1
4. Once you download the file, click on open to start the installation.
5. Click on Install and wait for some time.
6. Once the beetv app is installed on your device, click on open to launch and use it
Your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps? You need to worry if you see this notification on your screen because it is really simple to fix it. When you see the pop-up, click on settings and enable “allow from this source”
If you do not see settings options, then you can follow the below steps to enable the unknown apps option to install Bee TV:
- Go to settings >> apps & notifications >> Special app access
- Find the Install Unknown apps option and tap on that.
- Choose the browser you want to install BeeTV APK from and enable “allow from this source”
Install Bee TV on FireStick
Firestick is one of the favorite devices for movie lovers. If you have a firestick or fire TV device and want to install Bee TV on it, you can go through the following steps:
1. Go to Find > Search on FireStick and search for the Downloader app.
2. Install this app by following the onscreen instructions.
3.Now go to FireStick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps. Enable the Downloader app.
Developer option is not visible? If “Developer Options” is not visible, go to My Fire TV > About and click on your Fire TV 7 times.
4. Start Downloader and enter the following code to download the Bee TV APK file:
5. Once the file has been downloaded, follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
Are you new to Firestick? The above steps are written considering the user is handy with a firestick device. If you are a new user, then we have a dedicated guide for you on how to install bee tv on firestick. You can access it for more detailed steps.
Install BeeTV on Nvidia Shield
I will now show you how to get Bee TV APK on Nvidia Shield. Nvidia Shield is a popular Android TV streaming device. The steps for Nvidia Shield also apply to any other Android TV device. We will use the Downloader app to get BeeTV on Nvidia Shield.
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Downloader app.
2. Go to Nvidia Shield Settings app and open Privacy > Security and restriction > Unknown Sources. Enable the Downloader app.
3. Open Downloader and enter the following code in the URL box.
4. Install BeeTV by following the onscreen instructions when the download is complete.
Install BeeTV on Windows & Mac PC
BeeTV developers have yet not created any application for Windows. However, you can still get this app through an Android emulator BlueStacks. While I am providing the steps for Windows, the same steps apply to Mac.
1. Go to Nox official site and install Nox Emulator on your PC. It is available for Windows & Mac
2. Now, download bee tv apk on your PC. Yes, we need an Android package installer to use the app. Scroll up and you can access the download page.
3. Open Nox. At the same time open the folder where you downloaded the Bee TV APK file. Now, drag the APK file into Nox Emulator.
4. Wait for the Bee TV APK to install.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What can I watch with Bee TV APK?
A: Bee TV APK lets you watch movies, shows, documentaries, and more. Update Bee TV app for more features.
Q: Can I watch live TV with Bee TV?
A: No, Bee TV is an on-demand app and does not offer live TV.
Q: Is Bee TV safe and legal to use?
A: If you will scan the APK file of Bee TV with antivirus, you will not find anything unsafe. However, please be careful while streaming copyrighted content. It is best to stick to public domain content.
Q: Can I download movies with Bee TV?
A: Bee TV does not offer a download option at this time.
BeeTV APK is a great way to watch your favorite movies and shows. It is an on-demand app with almost unlimited content. You can get this app on Android, FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android TV, Windows PC (via Android emulator), and more.