BeeTV on Firestick is an app that lets you watch movies and TV shows. This app features a solid library of videos in various genres. You can explore and watch newly released as well as content from the past. The Bee TV app is fully compatible with FireStick and its other versions. You can easily navigate the app with your FireStick remote.
It is a third-party app and not an Amazon Store app. Therefore, it will be sideloaded on your device. This post provides step-by-step instructions to install Bee TV APK on FireStick. The guide is relevant to all Fire TV devices.
Download & Install BeeTV on Firestick
There are 3 actions to perform in order to get BeeTV on Amazon firestick successfully. They are:
- Get Downloader app
- Enable unknown apps
- Download & Install Bee TV
Install Downloader app on Firestick
We will use the sideloading app called Downloaded to get the Bee TV APK on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. Select Find and Search from the FireStick home screen
2. Type Downloader and click it in the search results.
3. Choose the Downloader icon on the next screen.
4. Click Download on the following window.
5. Wait for the Downloader to install. But, don’t open it.
Enable Install Unknown Apps for Bee TV
Before you open it to download bee tv apk, we need to enable install unknown apps option. That is our next important step.
1. Go to FireStick Settings from the home screen (gear icon on the far right).
2. Open My Fire TV.
3. Click Developer Options.
If there is no Developer Options, click About and click your Firestick 7 times. Come back to this screen and you will see Developer Options.
4. Open Install unknown apps.
5. Click and enable Downloader on the following window.
Install Bee TV on Amazon Fire TV
1. Now, go back to the FireStick home screen and click the app icon (highlighted in the image below).
2. Scroll down and open Downloader.
3. Grant permission when prompted and dismiss any popups that appear on the first run. Click the text box in the middle of the home screen of Downloader (highlighted in the image below).
4. Type the following path with the help of the remote and onscreen keyboard: beetv.onl/download or 588934 and then click GO.
5. Wait for the webpage to load.
6. Look for the beetv apk latest version and click on it to start the download. Wait for it complete.
7. Click Install on this prompt.
8. When the app has been installed, you may click Done or Open. Let’s click DONE. We will open the app later.
9. Click Delete to delete the APK file you downloaded. It is of no use anymore and helps your to clear the storage for your future installations.
You have successfully installed Bee TV on FireStick.
Using Bee TV APK on FireStick
- Go to your apps list again by clicking the apps icon on the home screen.
- Scroll down and click Bee TV.
- Since this is your first run of the app, the following prompt is displayed asking for permission. Click Allow.
- You may press the back button when this prompt appears. Or, you may choose and click the desired subtitle language.
- This is the home screen of the Bee TV app. By default, it lists the TV shows. You may click the 3-line menu in the top-left corner and select Movie from the dropdown menu.
In this post you learned how to install Bee TV on FireStick. You can now enjoy tons of movies and shows in high-quality. This app has an endless collection of content.
5 thoughts on “How to Install BeeTV on Firestick, Fire TV & Cube?”
The beetv number and url doesn’t work
We tested again. code and the URL both are working 🙂
it has been installing for over 20 minutes
Installed ok. See thumbnails of movies. Click play on any.. click link… click play…
NOTHING HAPPENS. Stays on links page
Used to work great months ago.