Bee TV developers roll out the new updates from time to time. The updates may include new features and/or bug fixes. Sometimes, an update enhances the overall functionality of the app in the background without any noticeable changes to the interface. So it is recommended to update BeeTV to the latest version. Regardless of the purpose of the update, it is recommended that you keep the app up to date at all times.
In this post, I will show you how to update Bee TV APK on various devices. We will cover the following devices today: Android, FireStick, PC, and Nvidia Shield (Android TV).
Update BeeTV on Android & Firestick
The objective of this guide is help you get the update without losing any existing data. For example, if you have saved favorites or want to keep the watch history, the update methods in this guide will make sure everything remains intact. First, we will see on Android then the update on firestick.
How to Update Bee TV App on Android
You can update Bee TV APK on Android following the same steps as installation. As I mentioned, please ensure that you do not uninstall the existing version. We are updating the app and the objective is to do without losing any existing data, such as watch history, favorites, etc.
If the Bee TV app is prompting you to update, you may hit the Install button on the prompt and follow the onscreen instructions to update the app. However, if you are not able to do it from the app, here are the steps to update Bee TV on Android with a browser:
1. Open Google chrome on your Android phone and visit beetv apk latest version page or you can use the link here.
2. Find the latest version available there and download the APK
3. Once the APK is downloaded, click on the file.
4. It will show you update option on your scree, Tap on it and wait for the app to install
5. Once the installation has finished, you can launch the app and enjoy new features
How to Update BeeTV on FireStick
Just like Android, you do not need to uninstall the older version to get a newer version. To keep your app data intact, you can install the update over the existing version.
If there is an update, the Bee TV app will show a prompt. You may click Install on the prompt and follow the onscreen instructions to get the update. However, this method may not always work. Therefore, I will show you how to update Bee TV on FireStick in the following steps. For more detailed guide, you can read our guide on how to install Bee TV on Fire TV
1. Launch Downloader app from your Firestick home screen.
2. Enter the following downloader code in the URL box to access Bee TV APK for firestick
3. Choose the latest version and download it on your device
4. Click on Install after the download and follow on screen instructions to update Bee TV to the latest version
5. Delete the APK file after finishing the installation to create free space.
6. Go to my apps and launch BeeTV updated version
How to Update Bee TV on PC
Since you are already using Bee TV on PC, I am assuming that you already use BlueStacks or any other Android emulator. Therefore, I will not take you through the steps to install an emulator.
I will show you how to update Bee TV on PC. Follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser on your computer and go to beetv.onl/download and get the Bee TV APK on your hard drive.
2. Now, open the Android emulator. At the same time, open the folder in which you downloaded the Bee TV APK file. Drag and drop the file on the emulator interface.
3. Bee TV will update without showing any prompt.
How to Update Bee TV on Nvidia Shield (or any Android TV)
You can use the Downloader app to update Bee TV on Nvidia Shield or any other Android TV OS. Again, please make sure you do not uninstall the existing version. We will install the update over the previous version to retain the app data. Here are the steps:
1. Go to App Store on Nvidia Shield or Android TV and install the Downloader app.
2. Now go to Settings and find the option for Security or Privacy. Ultimately, you are looking for an option called Install from unknown apps or Unknown Soruces. When you open such an option, choose Downloader and enable it to install apps from unknown sources.
3. Open Downloader and go to the download page mentioned above
4. Once the APK has downloaded, click Install on the update prompt.
You can easily update BeeTV APK on all your devices without losing any data. You just need to follow the instructions provided in this guide. It is really important to use the latest version to enjoy newly added features.
1 thought on “How to Update BeeTV on Android, Firestick & PC”
Having problem with Bee popup that locks my firestick and I have restart my stick to get out of it.