Bee TV for PC is one of the most popular apps to watch movies, TV shows, documentaries and other in high quality. This is a lightweight application and could be your source of unlimited entertainment. BeeTV is an Android app but you can install it on your PC too. In this guide, you will find the step-by-step instructions to install BeeTV for PC.
BeeTV is designed for Android platform. It works smoothly on Android mobiles, tablets, Android TVs, and Android-based devices, such as FireStick. The developers of this app haven’t released the PC or Mac version yet. However, that should not be a problem because there is a workaround for this.
Download Bee TV for PC
You need an Android emulator on your PC to install Bee TV. This is a software that helps you to use Android apps on PC. And, you will also need Bee TV APK file. You can get it from a trusted source.
Here, I am going to use bluestacks emulator to install Bee Tv on PC or Laptop. This is one of the best emulators available in the market.
How to Install Bee TV For Windows PC:
Follow the steps below to get BeeTV for PC:
1. Go to the official BlueStacks download page and install BlueStacks emulator for your device (Windows or Mac).
2. Install BlueStacks and launch it. You will be asked to sign in with a Gmail ID exactly the way you do it on a mobile or tablet during the initial setup.
3. Now, you need to install the APK file of Bee TV that you downloaded above.
4. Go to Bee TV APK location on your PC.
5. Select the file, drag and drop it on bluestacks emulator interface. or you can import the APK using CTRL + Shift + B command.
6. Wait for a few seconds for the Bee TV APK for PC to install. Once it is done, you will see the Bee TV icon on the home screen of BlueStacks.
That’s it. This will install Bee TV on your Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC and Laptop. Now you can open the app on your computer and enjoy the content.
- When you launch the app the first time it asks you for the storage permission for photos, media, and files. Click Allow.
- You may now choose the subtitle language or press backspace to dismiss this prompt.
- Whenever you run the app, it displays TV shows by default. However, you can change the setting if you want it to display Movies instead every time you run it.
Install Bee TV on Mac
In case you have Mac computer instead of Windows, you need to download the Mac version of Bluestacks. That’s the only difference from Windows and Mac installation procedure. The most important thing is, you need to go to the emulator every time you want to run Bee TV
In this post, you learned how to install Bee TV for PC. You can get this Android app with the help of an Android emulator. There are many emulators on the internet. However, BlueStacks is the most trusted.
1 thought on “Bee TV for PC : Install BeeTV on Windows 10 & Mac”
“When you launch the app the first time it asks you for the storage permission for photos, media, and files. Click Allow.”
What if I click “Deny”?